Attractions in and Around the Durban / Midlands Area
- Midlands Meander - Take a drive into the country and explore local arts & crafts.
- PheZulu - Enjoy shopping for souvenirs in the valley of a 1000 Hills. Tribal dancing daily. Visit the crocodile and snake park.
- Golf - Short drive to Kloof Country Club.
- Beaches - Short drive to all the main beaches.
- Sharks Board - Daily visits available in Umhlanga Rocks
- The Pavilion (Westville Hospital) & Gateway - Two large shopping malls offering shopping and entertainment.
- Sun Coast Casino - Also offers a private pay beach with beach chairs and refreshments available.
- Ushaka Marine World - Dolphin, penguin & seal shows daily. Swim with the sharks! Cargo Hold Restaurant in the bows of the phantom ship offers a unique dining experience. Enjoy a meal next to the two story shark tank.
- Tala Private Game Reserve - offers exceptional game watching and birding. Over 280 species of birds have been recorded. Daily tours now available.
- Easy access to freeways - 20 min from Durban International Airport. 15 min from the ICC and CBD
- Restaurants, banks & Gym - are 3 min drive away.